We have several options for payment for patients with or without insurance.
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice.
We are in-network with many - and accept all - traditional dental PPO insurances. We will gladly file claims on your behalf.
This means your cleaning and exam will likely be free if you have dental insurance!
Please call our office for a complimentary Benefits Consultation.
Dental insurance is designed to help reduce your out-of-pocket dental expenses and there will usually be some sort of out-of-pocket expense that you will be expected to pay at the time of service. Reimbursement levels are determined by your insurance provider and generally do not take into account up-to-date regional data in determining the reimbursement level. Additionally, there is no regulation regarding how insurance companies determine reimbursement and insurance companies are not required to disclose how they determine these levels. Insurance companies do not guarantee payment on claims and reserve the right to make payments based on their estimation of "Usual and Customary Rates."
We will file your insurance claims, track your claims, follow-up on delayed claims, and help deal with insurance family plans. If a balance remains after your claim returns, we will send a statement with the remaining balance. We want to help you maximize your benefits and will provide digital dental X-rays and a written diagnostic report should your insurance company have any questions about the services provided. We submit claims electronically, allowing for faster and more secure data transmission.
Please provide our staff with your insurance information when you call our office so that we can take over the hassle of dealing with the insurance companies. Also, make sure to bring your identification card and your insurance card to the office when you come in for your visit.
We are pleased to offer several options for patient financing that offer interest-free* financing for your healthcare needs.
- Carecredit® Healthcare Financing
- Ally® Financing
- Lending Club
* Subject to approval.
Dental Membership Plan
No Dental Insurance? No Problem.
No dental insurance? No problem! We designed the Dental Images of Gwinnett Membership Plan for patients without dental insurance. It makes excellent dental care accessible and provides generous discounts over regular fees.
Dental Images of Gwinnett Membership Plan
With your Membership Plan, there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
The individual annual plan fee is $380 ($350 for each additional family member).
Since our exclusive Friends and Family Plan is not insurance, all applicants are
You will not need a membership card – your plan is effective as soon as
With Friends and Family Plan:
|Dental Cleanings (Two Per Year)||100%|
|Dental Exams (Two Per Year)||100%|
|Emergency Exam (1 Per Year)||100%|
|Panoramic X-rays (As Needed)||100%|
|Bitewing X-Rays (As Needed)||100%|
|Choice of Teeth Whitening or Fluoride Package||100%|
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON OTHER PROCEDURES:
|Whitening Trays & In-Office Whitening||20%|
|General & Restorative procedures (Fillings)||15%|
|Major Procedures (Crowns, Bridges, Root Canals)||10%|
|TOTAL ANNUAL COST OF PLAN||$380|
Without Friends and Family Plan:
|Dental Cleanings (Two Per Year)||$238|
|Dental Exams (Two Per Year)||$135|
|Emergency Exam (1 Per Year)||$95|
|Full Set of X-rays (As Needed)||$199|
|Choice of Teeth Whitening or Fluoride Package||$50|
* With the Friends & Family Plan, you save $337 per year! Plus, all the additional discounts on other procedure, just for having the plan.
In operation for over 30 years in Gwinnett, we are proud of the wonderful relationships we have built with our patients.
Membership Plan Guidelines
- The plan applies only to services provided at Dental Images of Gwinnett.
- The plan fees are non-refundable.
- The plan is intended for patients without dental insurance. Patients cannot use both dental insurance benefits and discounts from the plan.
- The plan cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Use of Care-Credit to pay for the plan and finance treatment will require a convenience fee. Please see the front office for details.
- For patients with gum disease, Periodontal Maintenance visits instead of regular cleanings will be covered for 2 of those visits per year and will receive 20% discounts on any additional Periodontal Maintenance visits for the year.
- Procedures and products not eligible for discounts include In-Office Prescriptions, Electric Toothbrushes, and Invisalign.
- Corporate packages are available upon request.
Please get in touch with our office for more information.
Interest-free payment plans of up to twelve-month duration are available upon request.
Out of Pocket Payments
We accept cash, debit cards, and most major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
916 Lawrenceville Highway S. Ste. #201
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Smile with Live Your Best Life
Is your smile camera ready? Healthy, beautiful smiles are our passion.
Visit us today for Family, Cosmetic or Implant Dentistry.
Powered by Flow New Patient Marketing